Skip to main content

Last day

 May 23, 2023


    It is the final and last day of senior project. Camila and I have put a lot of work into this documentary and we now have the final product. We worked on doing our voice overs today which was exciting and putting it in gave the personal touch of what we thought as the creators. Our product has came out so well and we have learned so much throughout this project. I am really happy I chose to do this project and to learn and create what we created. It took a lot of time and effort but the final product really shows everything we did and learned. The experiences that I had are priceless and I am going to forever carry on everything that I did. It was really important to learn about the sustainable fashion industry and to be in adult like situations and professional settings. I walk away on the last day with a new mindset and adventures behind me. Also with an incredible 20 minute documentary that we made to show the world what we did these past two weeks of senior project. 


Hours today: 5


Hours in total: 93.5 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for departure

     Today began the first day of an exciting two weeks! I fly out tomorrow from Boston and will be on a six hour flight to Los Angeles. Today, I packed my bags and started communicating with people that we are planning on interviewing. I also started thinking of places and ideas that I want to film and how I want it to all turn out. My ideas of the product are ever changing and I am very excited to fly out tomorrow. Today was a day filled with preparation and communication to prepare for a week in LA where I will be learning film. It was crucial today to make sure that I had all the materials needed to make sure I am well equipped for the trip. I am really excited for tomorrow where I will be making the 6 hour trip and continue to brainstorm some film ideas. 

Arriving in Los Angeles

  May 9th 2023    Today was the day of travel and the start to me and Camila’s week in LA. I woke up at 5:45am to go to the airport to catch my 6 hour flight.  It was a very long travel day but very exciting and once I landed I was ready to start the project. I found Camila and our adventure started! The main objective for today was to create our questions for our interview/ studio tour tomorrow. We want to make sure we get a lot of footage tomorrow and that our interview is very well thought out. After creating our interview questions we decided to get some rest for our big day tomorrow. We got 2 hours total. 

Weekly reflection #2

 May 21st, 2023      What a week it has been. To introduce you to this week I will give you a little rundown. We started this week by traveling from across the country from LA all the back to Boston. Camila and I took a red eye which kind of messed up our sleep schedule. The prior week we had learned been really busy so the both of us were ready to relax and focus on putting the documentary together. Besides starting our week with traveling it was time for us to get creative and get ideas for what we wanted to do. We had a lot of great content from the prior week from our interviews and filming different shots of LA.      This week we accomplished a lot. We finished the documentary in total which is amazing and really exciting. I learned this week how to make videos pleasing to the ears and eyes. To make the documentary engaging you have to crop all of the videos to edit out parts of the interview where the person talking maybe paused or said um. Cropping the interviews took a lot of t